About Me

My photo
My name is Erin Schillo and I am a Cloth Diaper Consultant for Everything Birth! I help people sort through the miriad of cloth diaper options and help them chose which diaper(s) will work best for their family. I can help you with your online registry, host local diaper parties where you can touch and see the diapers first hand, and offer FREE personal consultations (in person and online). I have a wonderful husband, Greg, who is VERY supportive of our choice to cloth diaper. He LOVES the cost savings because he's an accountant! We have a daughter, Savanna, who was born on April 10, 2010 and a son on the way, due March 8, 2012.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's almost time!

It's almost time to start my Santa Baby Holiday Giveaway! We've got over $175 worth of FABULOUS FLUFFY prizes for 1 lucky winner!!!!

Prizes include:
Tots Bots AIO Limited Edition Holiday print
Rockin Green Detergent
Changing Diapers by Kelly Wels
5 tubs CJ's BUTTer
Comic nursery letter from Molly & Gordon
Hair bow and clips from Twinkling Star Designs
Genius t-shirt provided by Toni the Chic Mamma!
Medela Tendercare Lanolin

Contest starts 12/2/2011 and ends at 11:59pm 12/23/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment