About Me

My photo
My name is Erin Schillo and I am a Cloth Diaper Consultant for Everything Birth! I help people sort through the miriad of cloth diaper options and help them chose which diaper(s) will work best for their family. I can help you with your online registry, host local diaper parties where you can touch and see the diapers first hand, and offer FREE personal consultations (in person and online). I have a wonderful husband, Greg, who is VERY supportive of our choice to cloth diaper. He LOVES the cost savings because he's an accountant! We have a daughter, Savanna, who was born on April 10, 2010 and a son on the way, due March 8, 2012.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Fuzzibunz One-Size Elite's comparison shots to old style

Alot of people have been asking to see the difference in the old versus new style of the Fuzzibunz one-size, so I just took some pics for everyone.
Here are the differences (the ELITE Diaper is the blue diaper, the old style is the dreamsicle colored diaper)
1. The front panel is shaped differently, no more strange square tab sticking out and less snaps.

2. The elastic adjustments are in the INSIDE of the diaper instead of the outside so it doesn't touch baby's skin...

3. MINKY inserts instead of microfiber...more trim, more absorbant, less staining and less odor!


No comments:

Post a Comment