About Me

My photo
My name is Erin Schillo and I am a Cloth Diaper Consultant for Everything Birth! I help people sort through the miriad of cloth diaper options and help them chose which diaper(s) will work best for their family. I can help you with your online registry, host local diaper parties where you can touch and see the diapers first hand, and offer FREE personal consultations (in person and online). I have a wonderful husband, Greg, who is VERY supportive of our choice to cloth diaper. He LOVES the cost savings because he's an accountant! We have a daughter, Savanna, who was born on April 10, 2010 and a son on the way, due March 8, 2012.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS.......

The winner of my Santa Baby Holiday Giveaway with over $175 in fluffy prizes is:

DANIELLE BURNS! Lucky entry #850!

I've sent you an email to the address you entered(c-----4@yahoo.com), Please respond by Tuesday morning at 10am to claim your prize!

Thanks to EVERYONE who entered and look for more contests from Diaper Parties by Erin in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment