About Me

My photo
My name is Erin Schillo and I am a Cloth Diaper Consultant for Everything Birth! I help people sort through the miriad of cloth diaper options and help them chose which diaper(s) will work best for their family. I can help you with your online registry, host local diaper parties where you can touch and see the diapers first hand, and offer FREE personal consultations (in person and online). I have a wonderful husband, Greg, who is VERY supportive of our choice to cloth diaper. He LOVES the cost savings because he's an accountant! We have a daughter, Savanna, who was born on April 10, 2010 and a son on the way, due March 8, 2012.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! BOY did this holiday season FLY by. It seems like Thanksgiving was just yesterday!

I hope everyone had a GREAT holiday season! #2 for us is due March 8th, but my DD was born at 33 weeks, so I'm getting a bit nervous he's gonna be early as well. Starting to nest and get everything ready. Got my diaper stash all ready to go!

I'm conjuring up some contest ideas and reviews for the new year. PLEASE comment on what prizes and reviews you would like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment