About Me

My photo
My name is Erin Schillo and I am a Cloth Diaper Consultant for Everything Birth! I help people sort through the miriad of cloth diaper options and help them chose which diaper(s) will work best for their family. I can help you with your online registry, host local diaper parties where you can touch and see the diapers first hand, and offer FREE personal consultations (in person and online). I have a wonderful husband, Greg, who is VERY supportive of our choice to cloth diaper. He LOVES the cost savings because he's an accountant! We have a daughter, Savanna, who was born on April 10, 2010 and a son on the way, due March 8, 2012.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Done with my newborn stash, I'm sad!

So my little guy is due any week now, I'm only 32 weeks but my daughter was born at 33 weeks and all signs are pointing I won't go much longer with him! I started buying prefolds, covers and AIO's a few months ago in preparation for his arrival. I ended up with 9 covers (Thirsties and Weehuggers), 24 infant prefolds, and 12 Grovia AIO's.

I'm starting to get everything prepped and ready to go and I'm SAD! Diapers are addicting and I keep seeing more diapers that I want to get him!

My stash of cloth wipes should be here today too, I'm SUPER excited to finally get those going. I've been wanting to for a while, but with #2 joining our family it just makes sense. I hate having to separate the wipes from the diapers and put them in 2 different cans...I can't wait to streamline our cloth diapering!

No comments:

Post a Comment