About Me

My photo
My name is Erin Schillo and I am a Cloth Diaper Consultant for Everything Birth! I help people sort through the miriad of cloth diaper options and help them chose which diaper(s) will work best for their family. I can help you with your online registry, host local diaper parties where you can touch and see the diapers first hand, and offer FREE personal consultations (in person and online). I have a wonderful husband, Greg, who is VERY supportive of our choice to cloth diaper. He LOVES the cost savings because he's an accountant! We have a daughter, Savanna, who was born on April 10, 2010 and a son on the way, due March 8, 2012.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Molly & Gordon, check 'em out!

One sponsor in my Santa Baby Giveaway is the talented Erin of Molly & Gordon.  She makes everything from custom wall art to comic book letters to wedding invitations. I have a beautiful wall birth annoucement for my daughter, Savanna. Check her out on FB and on Etsy as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment